Sunday, May 21, 2017

Doggy Door

Now I got a dog that needs to roam 
All around the yard and inside my home 
I didn`t argue the why and what for 
I up and installed the doggie door
 
She went out and peed 
And ran per her need 
I thought all was wonderful and well 
But that door made my life a living hell
 
She`s a fifty pound pup called a lab 
And what she wants to chew on she`ll just grab 
Like new shoes and sox 
And porch support posts 
I lost two ten foot banana trees 
The dog got bored and took them down with ease 
She once put in the wife`s sleeping face 
A sopping wet azalea's root (mud laced) 
Brings in long tree tops 
Insects even rocks 

Tree chippers prob`ly make better pets 
And are a lot less stressful on the vets 
All in all I`d say the dog`s absurd 
But I love her so just take my word

No comments:

Post a Comment